The Gardener's Hollow Leg is manufactured in China in facilities evaluated for ethical workplace conditions. The sack is made from certified post-consumer recycled polyester. All packaging materials printed in China on recycled paper using vegetable inks and are compostable, including the cellophane.
Logo and graphic design by Real Time Design.
|Put The Gardener's Hollow Leg on at the start of your day's work in the garden, and you’ll never want to be without it! |
- Convenient – it’s right where you need it all the time.
- Efficient – no more extra steps in the yard cleanup process.
- Handy – provides an adjustable belt that will accommodate your clipper holster; there’s a pocket for your cell phone or iPod, too.
- Comfortable – the adjustable belt expands from 30 to 52 inches.
- Practical – your hands are always free for other tasks.
- Compact design – the opening is approximately 10” in diameter and the bag is 20” deep; it holds more than five gallons!
- Easy to use – the patented ring-opening makes depositing clippings into the bag easy – and easy to empty as well.
- Ergonomic - it keeps the weight on your legs, not on your neck, shoulders or back; it’s more comfortable when fruit or vegetable harvesting.
- Safer - both hands are free to grip the ladder when harvesting, cleaning gutters, etc.